Security Online Support (SOS)
Bringing your Security Policies to Life
The most direct method of delivering information security policies (standards) is via the computer desktop. This carries many benefits, including:
- Instant availability for every member staff who handles information
- Awareness and guidance built around each Policy
- Use of the power of a PC to make the experience richer and more productive
This version of the interactive policies demonstrates this approach. Most functions are available, although not all policies.
The system can be navigated using the system on the left hand side. The contents can be selected individually - double-clicking will reveal further topics and sub-topics. Alternatively, you can search on specific topics or keywords, using the search facility.
The SOS can be purchased in two forms:
- A Windows desktop version, delivered as compiled HTML (Microsoft HTMLHelp or "CHM" files). An off-line trial version of this SOS demo is available as a downloadable file (1.8Mb).
Find out more about the Windows desktop version of SOS
- A browser-compatible version that can be viewed from the desktop using most Web browsers. A licence can also be acquired to install this version on a Intranet. Please contact us if you require a price quotation. You are now viewing an online evaluation of the web-compatible version.
Find out more about the browser-compatible version of SOS
Both versions can be purchased either for individual use or for dissemination throughout your organisation via LAN or Web server.
You can acquire any of the the RUSecure products today by visiting our online sales page and using our credit card payment system or our unique online purchase order system.
Click the browse button to progress through this evaluation version.